A survey has found the vast majority of homeowners, around 96, are unaware carbon monoxide can affect their pets.
The Survey carried out by by radiator supplier BestHeating showed 26% did not know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and often people are mistaking the symptoms for flu or food poisoning.
The main symptoms in pets are fatigue, vomiting, difficulty breathing, seizures, loss of consciousness, weakness or lethargy and red gums. More than half of the respondents were also unaware of the sources of carbon monoxide.
If you are worried about the effects of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, or are interested in having a Carbon Monoxide Alarm installed, Please call us on 01256 520 999
From time to time we may offer deals on Plumbing and Heating Works. If you wish to be notified on these deals, please fill out the form below.